Plasmatic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 152 on Tue May 14, 2019 8:07 pm
Latest topics
» PICAPHOBIA
Role play sign up sheet I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 8:03 pm by Red The BloodEdge

» Pokemon BW2 Wifi Battle #42: Vs. Tstar99 [UU]
Role play sign up sheet I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 2:05 am by StratoArctica9000

» Pokemon BW2 Wifi Battle #41: Vs. XAeonBlitz [UU]
Role play sign up sheet I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 6:12 pm by StratoArctica9000

» Pokemon BW2 Wifi Battle #38: Vs. BocciasBattles [OU]
Role play sign up sheet I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 6:05 pm by StratoArctica9000

» Pokemon BW2 Wifi Battle #37: Vs. SirDwarfFlark [NU]
Role play sign up sheet I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 5:02 pm by StratoArctica9000

» Pokemon BW2 Wifi Battle #36: Vs. TrainerCoolT [OU]
Role play sign up sheet I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 5:27 pm by StratoArctica9000

» Pokemon BW2 Wifi Battle #35: Vs. Jackkkkkkk3 [NU]
Role play sign up sheet I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 11:51 pm by StratoArctica9000

» Pokemon BW2 Wifi Battle #34: Vs. M4GNITUDE [OU]
Role play sign up sheet I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 5:37 pm by StratoArctica9000

» Pokemon BW2 Wifi Battle #31: Vs. smashbr0spro33 [LC]
Role play sign up sheet I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 9:14 am by Dr.D

Affiliates
free forum

Role play sign up sheet

Go down

Role play sign up sheet Empty Role play sign up sheet

Post  Red The BloodEdge Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:11 pm

Well to keep this short and sweet the rules are the following

you can start of with only one pokemon you can catch later pokemon when the become available (meaning when i make a post about catchable pokemon you cant catch any ok).

Second rule you have ot give a description of your Role playing character i will post what you signup sheet should look like

I will be coming up with the story so the region and towns i come up with you can choose where to start ok and you will be keeping trakc of your pokemon's level thorught the story and updating you sign up sheet accordingly

this is rated teen you are allowed to have romances but the do not effect anything out side this roleplay( and for some of you smart alecs it means no trolling) that is all here's what your character sign up should look like. and the region and possible role playing gym leader positions

Ryouma Region

Estelle Town Famous City (gym) Magenta Cove (gym)
Mist City (gym) Little Rose Town (Contest hall) Sirena Coast (gym)
Silverstone city Geckostream City( Gym) Treasure trove City (contest)
thunder canyon Phantom Valley Quartz town (gym)
Clover ridge city(gym) PhantomRidge Lily pad city (contest hall)
Nostalgia Town (contest hall) Atlantis city (Pokeatholon) Brothesta Town (gym)
New Kronos city(contest hall) Stone Head Mountain

For Example:
Name:Jonny Yoh

Trainer Class: Beginner trainer

*Appearance (Pic or description):Purple minidreads,icy blue eyes,googles on top of his head with purple lenses, Black t-shirt wtih red vest and a claw insignia on the left side Black cargo pants with gold straps red and black shoes,purple and black gloves

Hometown: Estelle Town

Region: Ryouma, Soleanna quadrant

Personality:Relaxed,easily excited when it comes to battles and doenst like when pokemon or people are mistreated

Background (details):After his fathers death he was left with a lucario use as his partner but only after he becomes the best.

PKMN Party Leader: Chimchar

Notes (About anything extra):THey have a brotherly bond and has never lost a battle when it really mattered.

Pokemon:(you cant catch more later when their revealed)
On hand
1. Chimchar Lv: 5

Pc.
Red The BloodEdge
Red The BloodEdge

Alz : 65

Back to top Go down